Today, the practice of customer retention employs techniques that go way beyond previous models. In today's competitive, high-tech world, you need your customers to be loyal advocates and sales references. You need to know on a regular basis whether your customer satisfaction rating is climbing or slipping.
How do we do it?
Nilles & Associates can provide you with the tools and techniques needed to build long-lasting relationships with your customers. We help you identify who they are, what's important to them, and what they need from you.
In addition, we help you develop ongoing programs that target their needs and foster a process for two-way communication. We show you how to cool customer problems before they get too hot to handle. We equip you with the all-important tools of customer satisfaction. And we teach your staff to take over as a self-sustaining, customer-centric team.
Here's a sample of the programs we offer:
- Customer Needs Assessment
- Customer Satisfaction: Strategy, Surveys and Action Plans
- Customer Preference Research
- Customer Contact Processes
- Database Development and Management
- Customer Forums and Councils
- Communications Programs
- Customer Reference Programs
- Customer "Scorecards"
- Loyalty Incentive Programs
- In-House Training and Working Groups
- User Group Strategy and Management
- Customer Events and Retreats
We've got the experience and the expertise, the talent and the techniques to make continually increasing customer satisfaction a reality for you.
We've got what it takes--and we deliver.
Marketing Communications >
Home | Contact Us
N&A Overview: The Challenges
Marketing Strategy & Product Planning | Public Relations
Customer Advocacy | Marketing Communications